Sunday, October 19, 2008
1. Download the attached file to a different computer.
2. unzip to your desktop. Copy the browseui.dll to a USB flash drive. Start up the sick computer and when it's up and running start Task Manager.
3. Click the Applications tab, select New Task. Next type cmd then click on OK. From the command prompt type copy f:\browseui.dll c:\windows\system32 then press the enter key. If you're using a USB flash drive substitute f: with the drive letter for the flash drive.
4. if command prompt give a message asking if you want to overwrite the file, press Y, then press enter.
5. If you don't get that message it will confirm the file was copied which means that the original browseui.dll is missing.
6. Next from the command prompt type regsvr32 browseui.dll then press the enter key. You should get a confirmation message that it was successful. You also may reboot first then type regsvr32 browseui.dll from the Stat Menu>Run after you success full login to your windows..